next coral

im looking for a cool coral to get next that can grow under PC's, so far we have lots of zoos, 2 toadstool leathers, kena tree, polyps of all types, and a bunch of shrooms. what would a good colorful coral to get next? we have enough zoos right now, anything anyone can think of? thanks

oh yea, forgot i got a xenia a few days ago, but ricordia is a good idea, anyone got anymore? we are looking to get 2 or 3 small things.

yea we have a good amount of light, duel 96w PC's, and within a month we are going to add 2 110w VHO's to the PC's, so we will have tons more light. we have GSP already, and yes there very cool how they wave in the current :) my wife wants a bubble coral, would it do fine under our PC's? all very good idea for corals, thanks, keep em coming :D

ty_05_f

To really get your bubble going don't forget to feed it once in a while. The best time is a little after the lights go out and the bubbles deflate into the tentacles.

ok maybe we will give it a try, my wife has wanted one for a while now.
anyone know how a monti would do under PC's? someone i know has a very nice purple monti for $15, and said he has it under PC's, so would it be ok under my lights? thanks