marcb

Looking for input. I have the 240 up and running well. So far the fish list is:
Yellow Tang
Powder Brown Tang
Flame Angel
Two Diamond Gobies
Rainfordi Gobi
Ocelaris Clown
I would like to add to the fish population, while also adding to the color scheme. So I'm trying to come up with some good fish to add that are blue, purple and maybe a nice green. I am also interested in having at least one small 'school' of fish, like some Anthias or Dartfish.
I have a small colony of zoos, and a two mushrooms from my old tank. I will be adding more as I go. So anything I add needs to be safe with these types of corals.
What I am considering now are:
Anthias, not sure of which specific one yet
Orchid Dottybacks
Coral Beauty
Flasher Wrasses, again, haven't chosen a species yet
Dartfish / Firefish
My goal in this set-up is not neccesarily a lot of fish nor do I need any particularly large fish. I am thinking of lots of color and activity in the fish. I honestly don't plan on adding more that 10 or so more fish. This way, if something comes along that I just have to get, there's room.

I also plan on adding lots of different colored zoos and mushrooms to really kick-up the palette.
So, any thoughts or input on my choices?
Thanks.

scottallert

as far as school goes and blue you can get blue reef chromis or a pair of bangaii cardinals
or some queen anthias they are purple and blueish reddish and school and as your tank matures in a couple months you can get a pair of mandarins green ones or blue.