NFl and NCAA

kclester

Hey season is about to start up whats your favorite teams first of all my fav NFl team is the Chargers oh yea we should have won it all last year but some how we lost to those New England Patriots wont happen this year we are going all the way......And as for the NCAA its WVU West Virginia rules we will win it all this year oh yea we have a killer back field and i cant wait to see them win the big one this year

crimzy

Gotta love the Michigan Wolverines in the NCAA this year. They may not win the national championship but they are going to put up a lot of points. Unfortunately, I live in the Detroit area so, as usual, my goals for the lions are a vastly improved 5 wins.
As far as my picks, I'd probably go with Indy to win another (even though Peyton Manning is a tool).

skipperdz

sorry guys my pats are going for 4 in 6 yrs. and for ncaa i go for my montana grizzlies big sky champs practically every year..not 1A but 1AA.

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by crimzy
Gotta love the Michigan Wolverines in the NCAA this year. They may not win the national championship but they are going to put up a lot of points. Unfortunately, I live in the Detroit area so, as usual, my goals for the lions are a vastly improved 5 wins.
As far as my picks, I'd probably go with Indy to win another (even though Peyton Manning is a tool).
Im sorry to say my friend ,but DA Bears have some unfinished business.But you are correct about Manning,he is a tool.LOL

ruaround

Vols n Bucs BABY!!!
watch the Vols take down Cal this saturday!!!
i am flying up to Seattle to watch my Bucs play the season opener vs the Seahawks...

ruaround

Originally Posted by crimzy
they better beat the buckeyes this year!!!

sambasam

its all about the wisnonsin badgers and the cheeseheads this year. wisonsin has a killer RB pj hill and there biggest test will be michigan. i say a close game wisconsin provails 27-24

reefraff

Originally Posted by skipperdz
sorry guys my pats are going for 4 in 6 yrs. and for ncaa i go for my montana grizzlies big sky champs practically every year..not 1A but 1AA.
They do good for a little school. I lived in Missoula 13 years and never could get into minor league ball though

reefraff

Originally Posted by FORD81502
Nfl team is the Ravens
Ncaa has to the LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 73 points lights out
GO CARDS
73 points against a 1-AA school, real impressive

ford81502

Originally Posted by reefraff
73 points against a 1-AA school, real impressive

They have the offense to drop 50 plus every week wait and watch

ford81502

Originally Posted by Travis89
NFL team is the patriots
NCAA the wolverines are going all the way this year
GO BLUE
So much for all you Wolverine fans this year there goes your Nat champ hopes
Go APP STATE. nobody saw that coming...

ruaround

Originally Posted by FORD81502
So much for all you Wolverine fans this year there goes your Nat champ hopes
Go APP STATE. nobody saw that coming...
HOLY COW!!! that i just crazy!!! but like they say any given saturday!!! or sunday... or monday... or thursday... lol...
on paper App State should have been crushed... this should take Michigan to like 20ish...

A

azul1994

Patriots going all the way!
For college they won't win the championship, but Notre Dame is still my favorite.