NFL Draft: Who's your team going to pick?

nflnutswif

I'll be at Reliant Stadium at 8:00am for the Houston Texans Draft Day Party.
"The Houston Texans take USC's Reggie Bush as their number one draft pick"
I'm also curious as to who Dallas is gonna choose! Gonna be interesting.

angrycrab

I am an eagles fan...sadly
I am hoping for Winston Justice...I dont think either reciever is that good, and I dont think the DT will make it down that far.

fogger

Originally Posted by AngryCrab
I am an eagles fan...sadly
I am hoping for Winston Justice...I dont think either reciever is that good, and I dont think the DT will make it down that far.
We have had great teams til the TO debacle year, i think we do ok this year, the other teams in our division have not got that much better than us and we hopefully will be healthy

kpptn

I really hope we (the titans) take Matt Lienart and not Vince Young. Ideal scinerio <--sp, trade with the raidors and take Jay Cutler!

jacksdad

Originally Posted by nflnutswif
I'll be at Reliant Stadium at 8:00am for the Houston Texans Draft Day Party.
"The Houston Texans take USC's Reggie Bush as their number one draft pick"
I'm also curious as to who Dallas is gonna choose! Gonna be interesting.

The Texans signed DE Mario Williams yesterday, so it looks like New Orleans will get Bush at number 2.
Bob

ruaround

David Joeseph... Guard from Oaklahoma...
Leinart at no. 10 to the Cardinals... that cracks me up!!! they look as thoug this could be the rebuilding year and actually make the playoffs!!!

bonebrake

Eagles will hopefully pick Chuck Norris. He will roundhouse kick the rest of the NFL teams and take the Eagles straight to the Super Bowl.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
Eagles will hopefully pick Chuck Norris. He will roundhouse kick the rest of the NFL teams and take the Eagles straight to the Super Bowl.

chuck norris invented the round house kick in frenzied whinning crying tantrum because he didnt get the role of Steve Urkel on "Family Matters"... he is often reminded of his feable acting career and goes into these fits often screaming "That darn Jaleel White
"...