Nfl Playoffs

scubadoo

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
well i am out
Any football prediction for tomorrow? How bout Washington/Seattle next week. Go on record now with your football knowledge. Even state what you think will be the keys to winning/losing.
Same to you Puffer.....or did I just ask you? :notsure:

scubadoo

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
ha. So you think i am puffer247
You could be Mickey Mouse or barry Sanders...what is your football predictions for tomorrow? have any.? Are you going to wait until the second half? Jump on the wagons now and you can dance in the end zone if you are right.

puffer24/7

iam back, look at the posts, we happen to be bf's so we talk the same, but we are not the same person, and your tellin me we got our asses handed to us, 3 turnovers and only 17 points scored give me a break, and to say they were all dungy's players is ludacrus, who was the coach budddy when we won the superbowl sstfu

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
Mr Football..colts don;t play tomorrow.
no shi* he's lookin even further than you are

scubadoo

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
iam back, look at the posts, we happen to be bf's so we talk the same, but we are not the same person, and your tellin me we got our asses handed to us, 3 turnovers and only 17 points scored give me a break, and to say they were all dungy's players is ludacrus, who was the coach budddy when we won the superbowl sstfu
Again you have trouble following a point and simply distort what I say. I said mostly...not all Dungy players. He brought in Brad Johnson I beleive which was an upgrade at the QB position.
Yes...I'd say Washington whooped the Bucs. ..by seven points....that was the difference.

scubadoo

oh baby just got word that to is goijng to tampa and were gona be worse
It is on your teams website.

puffer24/7

Again you have trouble following a point and simply distort what I say. I said mostly...not all Dungy players. He brought in Brad Johnson I beleive which was an upgrade at the QB position.
Yes...I'd say Washington whooped the Bucs. ..by seven points....that was the difference.
shut the hell up they by no means whooped the bucs

scubadoo

oh scuba what was the score of the pats game?
I think they won...just like I stated. I did state the game would be closer. But please tell me your thoughts on the games tomorrow. SOme details...keys to winning...matchups, etc.

puffer24/7

It is on your teams website.
well i got word from sportscenter but thanks anyway computer geek

puffer24/7

I think they won...just like I stated. I did state the game would be closer. But please tell me your thoughts on the games tomorrow. SOme details...keys to winning...matchups, etc.
u would be blown away with what i had to say

scubadoo

shut the hell up they by no means whooped the bucs
Loss equals whooped, beaten, bested, , crushed, demoralized,, etc, etc...call it whatever you want. I did not use the term whooped...but it works for me.

scubadoo

u would be blown away with what i had to say
Well..what is stopping you....and please note the Colts do not play tomorrow.