Nfl Playoffs

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
Well..what is stopping you....and please note the Colts do not play tomorrow.
allready did

puffer24/7

brady 3 td's back to old superbowl self, watch out, plus the jags should have beat the colts anyways, but beat the hawks didnt they?

puffer24/7

Again you have trouble following a point and simply distort what I say. I said mostly...not all Dungy players. He brought in Brad Johnson I beleive which was an upgrade at the QB position.
Yes...I'd say Washington whooped the Bucs. ..by seven points....that was the difference.
did not use the term whooped? well someone is lying to themselves

scubadoo

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
a whoopin is when the score would be 17 to 3, our offense gave the game away not the skins defense
The Washington defense had players in postion to make plays. Games are not given away they are taken. Much like the fourth down call...they had players to put pressure on the QB and still cover the back in the flat. So, even if I follow your gift theory..that is one key point in the game where they could have taken the game back..but they didn't. And by the way...that came after the "gif" t interception by the Skins. But too bad...the Bucs simply spit the bit and refused the gift.

puffer24/7

Loss equals whooped, beaten, bested, , crushed, demoralized,, etc, etc...call it whatever you want. I did not use the term whooped...but it works for me.
wow you dont even know what you are saying

scubadoo

did not use the term whooped? well someone is lying to themselves
I sure did.....I forgot....but like I said..they whooped em sure enough.

scubadoo

a whoopin is when the score would be 17 to 3, our offense gave the game away not the skins defense
So, what happend with the Washington gift..the interception? Oh, I guess it is only a gift if a team is GOOD enough to take advantage of the presents.

puffer24/7

The Washington defense had players in postion to make plays. Games are not given away they are taken. Much like the fourth down call...they had players to put pressure on the QB and still cover the back in the flat. So, even if I follow your gift theory..that is one key point in the game where they could have taken the game back..but they didn't. And by the way...that came after the "gif" t interception by the Skins. But too bad...the Bucs simply spit the bit and refused the gift.
u just called it a gift, i was there i know what happend, we gave them the game, we gave it to them. GET IT WE GAVE THE GAME TO EM, 3 TURNOVERS, 14 POINTS 1ST QUARTER WE GAVE THEM THE GAME FROM THE START, JUST LIKE GEORGIA DID WITH WEST VIRGINIA, GAVE THE GAME AWAY, 3 TURNOVERS MEANS NORMALLY A LOSS NOT A WIN, AND WITH 3 TURNOVERS THE SKINS SHOULD OF HAD AT LEAST DOUBLE THE POINTS THEY HAD, BUT NO BC THE BUCS DEFENSE IS BETTER THAN THEIRS.

scubadoo

Also, Washington fumbled a couple times but the Bucs simply had no one in position to recover. Again...games are taken

puffer24/7

So, what happend with the Washington gift..the interception? Oh, I guess it is only a gift if a team is GOOD enough to take advantage of the presents.
IAM SORRY UR PROBABLY A CARDINAL FAN

puffer24/7

Also, Washington fumbled a couple times but the Bucs simply had no one in position to recover. Again...games are taken
they are not when the ball is passed right to you from a young but excellent qb

puffer24/7

plus the pats are gona win sstfu, they are my 2nd fav team, and i have loved em ever since i was like 3 or 4

scubadoo

u just called it a gift, i was there i know what happend, we gave them the game, we gave it to them. GET IT WE GAVE THE GAME TO EM, 3 TURNOVERS, 14 POINTS 1ST QUARTER WE GAVE THEM THE GAME FROM THE START, JUST LIKE GEORGIA DID WITH WEST VIRGINIA, GAVE THE GAME AWAY, 3 TURNOVERS MEANS NORMALLY A LOSS NOT A WIN, AND WITH 3 TURNOVERS THE SKINS SHOULD OF HAD AT LEAST DOUBLE THE POINTS THEY HAD, BUT NO BC THE BUCS DEFENSE IS BETTER THAN THEIRS.
You have no answer becasue your team could not take advatage of oppurtunities they were given. Musch as life you are given opputunities and many times it is what you do with them that matters. With the game on the line a chance for victory or at least tying the game was given. The team failed to take advantage..zero points off that TO equals loss. It's not that you get a TO or TO's its what you do with them.
A gift was given ni the 4th Qt ...but the Bucs could not get the job done today.

cichlidfor

yeah probably a cardinal fan indeed. But wait. Are we the same person or is mr. detective trying to find out who i really am. He must think we are the same person. And for the record of it scooba, i know the colts aren't playing today.

scubadoo

plus the pats are gona win sstfu, they are my 2nd fav team, and i have loved em ever since i was like 3 or 4
You have steted eralier that they are only missing harrison in the secondary. I suggest you visit the strating secondary week one and see how many of those folks are still around.

puffer24/7

u know nothing, first of all you said there were no gifts given now you are saying there are, please make up your mind, you were not there in person so please dont tell me about the damn game bc you know nothing, yes you know nothing, you cant even make up your mind for crying out loud, not to mention you dont even know what you are saying, you said you dont use the word whooped but yet you did, you said games are taken and not given with gifts but now you are saying there are gifts, is your last name kerry by any chance

scubadoo

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
yeah probably a cardinal fan indeed. But wait. Are we the same person or is mr. detective trying to find out who i really am. He must think we are the same person. And for the record of it scooba, i know the colts aren't playing today.
Nope, I was born and raised in New Orleans. I'm not that big of a Cardinals fan but I alwaus pull for them.
I have no issues/porblems stating the team I follow and the one I ma a fan of.

cichlidfor

i know a lot more about college than pro but i find it pathetic when i know more than you scooba about pro football and whats even sadder, i don't sit on my cpu all day.