Nfl Playoffs

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
You have steted eralier that they are only missing harrison in the secondary. I suggest you visit the strating secondary week one and see how many of those folks are still around.
have they become weaker,nope, rodney is the most crucial player, he is a team leader

puffer24/7

t this is how stupid he really is, we posted at the exact same time, but yet he thinks we are the same person, so who do you follow anyways scuba

cichlidfor

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
have they become weaker,nope, rodney is the most crucial player, he is a team leader
correct...Its so funny how the pats have won the super bowl 3 times out of the last 4 years and yet scooba is arguing with us. He needs to
to us.

cichlidfor

yeah we did post at the same time and he thinks were one person. What kind of "person" pretends to be two people at once?

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
correct...Its so funny how the pats have won the super bowl 3 times out of the last 4 years and yet scooba is arguing with us. He needs to
to us.
yes he does,he has no idea that the playoffs are a whole different game

scubadoo

i know a lot more about college than pro but i find it pathetic when i know more than you scooba about pro football and whats even sadder, i don't sit on my cpu all day.
And you stated the COlts were playing tomorrow...the winners for tomorrow...Colts and Steelers..

puffer24/7

And you stated the COlts were playing tomorrow...the winners for tomorrow...Colts and Steelers..
he did not say that, he said colts,steelers

puffer24/7

dude he does not know what football is, if we were in person talking to him right now he would have no idea what to talk about without having a computer in front of him

scubadoo

yeah we did post at the same time and he thinks were one person. What kind of faggot pretends to be two people at once?

Okay son..I was hoping you would come around. In my past life I worked in a school district with kids every day. I see you have a certain attitude. Best of luck to you and the pats, Mickey Mouse, Barry Sanders, and the Bucs.

puffer24/7

Okay son..I was hoping you would come around. In my past life I worked in a school district with kids every day. I see you have a certain attitude. Best of luck to you and the pats, Mickey Mouse, Barry Sanders, and the Bucs.
what a joke, we are star athlete's at our school and if you worked in our school district you worked for us, only if you knew who we were

cichlidfor

lol me and my friend are good school students. Both in a marine science class. I have never got a referal nor suspension and make A's and B's. Does that help u out Scooba.

cichlidfor

yeah u probably worked for us. You want me to give u a raise so u can buy that 150 gallon or for a new payment of NFL Weel tv?

scubadoo

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
same here, a's and b's we are just sick of knuckleheads like you who think you know it all
Bset of luck son