Nice fish, very expensive.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by SH2000
I guess I'll just look.
Always the wisest decision

I quit taking a camera with me because the photos never do justice to what I'm seeing at the time. I suspect trying to catch something would lead to a similar feeling.

sh2000

Originally Posted by WangoTango
I think you'd be disappointed with how little coral there is in Hawaii compared to the western Pacific, and I really doubt you'd be able to catch a fish very easily.
Like Journey said, check the legality of it all.
-Justin

Its really easy to catch them in the shallows in Hawaii...I've caught them with out a net and released them. There are thousands...

t316

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Always the wisest decision

I quit taking a camera with me because the photos never do justice to what I'm seeing at the time. I suspect trying to catch something would lead to a similar feeling.

I would start taking the camera again, and only bring home memories. If you try to bring one of these fish home, and get caught, you WILL be arrested.

anonome

WOW......I have seen threads get off topic, but boy this one has to take the book.
Beautiful fish BellaNavis, but I think I will just see one at a public aquarium.
Can you get insurance on fish?......Like pet insurance.

sh2000

I prob won't bring anything home because I wouldn't wanna mess with the Reefs and animals there. Ofcourse if i did take some stuff even shells off the shore I would know the law/s first.

sulley

am i the only one seeing this reefstar is just trying to get your panties in a ruffle? some people get off on this while others oblige.. if i go on vacation my wife would be damned if i am off collecting live rock for my tank lol she' :lllsay i spend enough time on my tanks and ill be divorce3d renting out reefstars basement to live.............