Nice frag pack I recieved today

flricordia

Here are most all of the frag pack zoas I got today. Bought them from an individual, not from this site or any forum really, but found on a frag sellers site.
This is the second pack I have gotten, the first had PPE, ranbows and Nebulas. Great guy to deal with.

flricordia

and some more., Yea, guess I should change my screen name to flzoathidguy or something. Jeeze these are addicting.

jaymz

those are awesome as usual. good work
. Your tanks have to just about be filled to the top.

flricordia

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2730564
Here are most all of the frag pack zoas I got today. Bought them from an individual, not from this site or any forum really, but found on a frag sellers site.
This is the second pack I have gotten, the first had PPE, ranbows and Nebulas. Great guy to deal with.
Think they are bambams

scopus tang

Amazing as usual
, where do you find room to put all this stuff, and how in the world do you keep track of whats what?

Z

zoagirl

Hi! Can you tell us who this great guy is? I'm in North Carolina and I'm looking to expand my color variety in zoos and palys. Thank you, and if you can't name him, it's o.k.

flricordia

Originally Posted by zoagirl
http:///forum/post/2731602
Hi! Can you tell us who this great guy is? I'm in North Carolina and I'm looking to expand my color variety in zoos and palys. Thank you, and if you can't name him, it's o.k.
PM or email me and I can.

codylowe

The one in you first pic is called "Blue Eyed Girl" and they are considered exotic by reeffarmers. Just thought you would like to know. Nice score btw.

flricordia

Originally Posted by codylowe
http:///forum/post/2732140
The one in you first pic is called "Blue Eyed Girl" and they are considered exotic by reeffarmers. Just thought you would like to know. Nice score btw.
Thanks for the info. I also realized there is a 3 polyp frag of NG. They were not opened and unmarked but have opened since.

flricordia

There were 3 small NG that came with the pack and now there are a total of 5. NG seem to be one of the fast growers. PD are no doubt. I started with 2x4polyp frags and now there are over 25 in 2.5 months time.

D

dennis210

Absolutely Fantastic colors!
If you would be willing to PM I would love to order from this place! I am finally fragging my most productive zoa's but no colors that fantastic! REALLY REALLY jealous. great pic's and time to update your tank pic's as wall as sump pic's!
Dennis

debbie

Can I ask a question Mike about your zoas and rics??
I see in the one picture above the ric and zoas are touching, can these two corals touch each other with no harm??
By the way, those are some very beautiful zoas there....

flricordia

I haven't had any problems with zoas and rics touching. Some it may take a couple days before they grow accustomed to each other, but eventually they will open and have no problems.
Can't actually find the add on the site I got them from. The person had told me he was about out and that was some time back. I gave the link to some pple that asked, but I can't find it now so probably is out. It was jsut an individual selling on a frag site.

kellig

OMG!!!!!! Those are sooooo sweeeet!!!
Post #2, third pic...need to know names plz!!

I would love some of each!!!! They are all awesome!
I am addicted to zoos too!

Kelli

whyamisofl

I will take these when you are ready to frag them...........this is on my list of "must haves"!
PM me if you would like to talk about price