NICE reef!!!

dugan

Fantastic. Did anyone catch how many gallons that tank is? I would take the 90 gallon sump as my display tank any day!! :D
That is a guy who LOVES reefs!!
Katie

the claw

I don't want to be the great party pooper here or anything, but I think you just broke nasty rule number one. That would be posting a link to a competetor. I think people have been banned for lesser things.
:scared:

robchuck

Originally posted by Dugan
Fantastic. Did anyone catch how many gallons that tank is?
WOW!!! 11ft x 2.5ft x 2.5ft...hmm...LxWxH/231 says that reef is 514 gallons. I'm impressed by the glass spanning the full 11 feet!

bradttu

Originally posted by The Claw
I don't want to be the great party pooper here or anything, but I think you just broke nasty rule number one. That would be posting a link to a competetor. I think people have been banned for lesser things.
:scared:

This site is, in my opinion, the best site for our hobby. Obviously it is, because there are GOBS and GOBS of members. I don't think that site that posted the link to can even compare!
That's sad if someone gets upset for posting a link to something interesting. Sounds like insecurity issues to me :thinking:

the claw

Nope, no insecurities here, just a conformist. I think it is very graciuos for saltwaterfish.com to allow us to have this forum, and since they pay for all this, I think it's the nice thing to do to follow their rules as best as possible. It really isn't fair to allow some things to slide by, but crack down on others.