NIce relationship...

thesamm

that one pic looks like the eel is about to rip that shrimp to peices....thats sweet i tryed one with mine and it lasted about 10 seconds

baytran7

thanks guys, i was told the eel gets 12 inches. there's another yellow eel that looks like the banana moray, but that one gets alittle bigger. i'd recommend it for a reef, it ignores my cardinals, clowns and blennies. peppermint shrimps and corals seem to do fine also.

baytran7

this one was pretty funny, it was pretty annoying the way the shrimp was acting, i would have eaten him if i was the eel.

fishy411

Originally posted by baytran7
this one was pretty funny, it was pretty annoying the way the shrimp was acting, i would have eaten him if i was the eel.

is that shrimp sitting on the eels head? i would have eaten him too

rubberduck

did u get him off this site, BTW i read a book and it is supposed to be realy rare for a moray or eel to have a partnership with a cleaner shrimp.

evilss

both times i have kept a cleaner shrimp with a snowflake they had a great relationship. i think there are alot of fish that actually accept the cleaner shrimp. well except for groupers. there a snack for them.