Nickelback concert

bradttu

My wife and I went to see Nickelback, Puddle of Mud, and Finger 11 last night.
The show itself was great, but the white trash really brought the experience down. We got beer spilled on us tons of times and had to stand around people who smoked like freight trains. I haven't seen so many mullets and high top Reebok shoes since elementary school.
If the tickets hadn't been free, I would have asked for a refund.

Y

yae4volcom

you went to a concert...what were you expecting?
That is a little bit true but what were you expecting at a free puddle of mudd, finger 11, and nickelback concert?

bradttu

MY tickets were free. The tickets were $35 each if you bought them and they were sold out. I couldn't believe it.
There's nothing like having a nasty skank spill a beer on you while she's gyrating her stretch marked gut around trying to impress her man.

Y

yae4volcom

There's nothing like having a nasty skank spill a beer on you while she's gyrating her stretch marked gut around trying to impress her man.
mmmmmmm hahahaha

B

bocandoit

i had some freinds who went to mountain jam at red rocks. they said that nickelback rocked it, our lady peace was good, some jam band, ludacris sucked, and kid rock was nothin special. i went to incubus at red rocks and it was my 1st time there and it was the most amazing concert experience of my life, that place is awesome