niger trigger fs/ft in n.j.

A

alti

i have a 5-6 inch niger trigger fs/ft. it has a gentle disposition and does not bother any corals or inverts except snails. he seems to enjoy plucking them off the glass. i just have to make sure i turn them over before lights out so they can get back on the glass. i hate to part with him, but he eats and craps so much that it is a constant hassle to keep the nitrates down. i would like to get around $40.00 for him or will trade for reef safe fish, corals or dry goods. make me an offer. local pickup only.
rob

mendy1220

Alti:
What color teeth does the trigger have? Do you know what country it came from?
Thanks for the response.
Regards,
Mendy1220

A

alti

his teeth are still white. they dont turn red until the get a bit bigger. he is from the red sea.

A

alti

he should be fine with those fish. he gets a little pushy at feeding time since he is the biggest fish in the tank, but he's just a big wimp. my 2 inch cowfish chases him and steals food out of his mouth.what size tank do you have? i only ask bacause this fish seems to get bigger with each feeding, and will probably outgrow a small tank fairly quickly.
i live in tenafly(bergen county).
rob

clowning68

If all deals dont pan out I would like that Niger. I was looking for a pair of Triggers that would get along and I could buy together but I guess I could get the Niger and then do some research to find out what other triggers it gets along with. I believe the Assisi Trigger gets along with nothing in general but I dont hear any complaints about the Nigers so let me know if still available.
All I have for trade is an airpump by whispre so I guess it would have to be cash.
I have a 175 gal bowfront and 2 20 gal quarantine and hospital tanks respectively. I am keeping a 4 inch grouper 1 miniatus and 1 lion and along with damsels and other critters .
Send me an Email at Pooh3107@nyc.rr.com

A

alti

LOL,
hey bigbonedee, is that you?CLOWNING around with me?

reef fool

I had a niger for a month. Ate alot of food and shrimp!!!$$$$$ So i returned him. was fine with all other fish. It is a beautiful fish with actinic lighting!