Nintendo DS?

mie

We bought two ds lite's and a wii this christmas. only had to shop around a little bit. Target had the DS.

scotts

Well I think the magic word there is "before" Christmas. I looked at the Target website this morning and there are 8 stores in the area, None had a DS. I was in a Target yesterday and the shelves were bare.
Of course my daughter also wants the new clear Converse shoes. When I asked about those the guy laughed and said they should have them back in stock in May. So I guess you could say she has popular taste.

mie

Ok my daughter needs to know were and how can you get these clear shoes?
Is there a pic of them?

scotts

Mie, You should google "clear converse" The only store that I know that could possibly carry them is one called Journey. You could also look them up on the old

[hr]
site.
57, You know for a little bit there I thought about. Then the thought that I would spend as much as the DS for gas for the trip. It is good to know that they are some what available though.

redinator

I tried to get one yesterday with no luck. Best-Buy, Circuit-City and GameStop. I was able to get Advance Wars for the DS. I will use my kids DS until the unit is available in the Chicago area.

beenbag497

hahaha ds's disapeared off the face of the earth
just kidding me and my brother have them,but there still here in alabama

scotts

GOT ONE!!!! I just got back from CC where they said they got them in today for the first time since two weeks before Christmas.
Just so y'all know, even though places like Target, may show online that they have them. When I called they actually did not. However CC has where you can buy it online and pick it up in the store, so I knew they had them!

scotts

Originally Posted by ruaround
it took you a year to get one???
It took me a year to remember that I wanted to get one for my daughter.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Scotts
It took me a year to remember that I wanted to get one for my daughter.

better late than never!!!