NJ****Great Deal****NJ

cuda

Hello All,
Im looking to sell the following items. If you live in the area and want to pick it up, or if you need it shipped just send me an email at gnj911@comcast.net
Fiji Cured Premium Live rock
I have about 11 nice pieces probably weigning 50lbs. Im looking for $2.00 a pound. There is a lot of life on the rock and many critters. The rock has been in my tank for about a year. I have many pics if your interested. Shipping is extra. I will give you a total weigh in as soon as i take it out.
46 gal bowfront tank, (oak) stand, hood and light fixture 300.00 obo
IceCap 660 ballast 125.00
10 Snails, 1 Flame Scallop, 3 mushrooms and 1 toadstill and clown fish 30.00
4 URI bulbs 3 actinic white and 1 super actinic 36". $65. They have about 30 hours on them
I have a bunch more equipment. Just email me and let me know what your looking for. If you would like any pics, again just email me @ gnj911@comcast.net.
Im located in monroe, nj

cuda

I will ship anywhere as long as you have no problem picking up the cost
I live in Monroe, NJ 08831
I am about an hour and 40 minutes from AC
If your interested in anything shoot me an email @ gnj911@comcast.net. From there we could work out all the details.
Thanks,
George

cuda

Shipping to 67212 will cost the following via USPS.....Again, this is just an estimate of 50 pounds. Actual weight will be determined as soon as I take the rock out of the tank. If anyone wants pics just let me know.
Express Mail Overnight to most areas $99.75 Express Mail Help
Priority Mail 2 Day(s) $59.45 Priority Mail Help
Parcel Post 5 Day(s) $27.26 Parcel Post Help
Media Mail
Restrictions Apply 5 Day(s) $16.84 Media Mail Help

cuda

OK all,
The rock and all fish/coral snails and lights are gone.
All that remains is the tank stand and hood....any bidders?

J

joey d

cuda, do you still have your setup for sale ?
let me know...
joe