NM Reef

promisetbg

I just noticed something kind of funny looking back at my recent photos. Someone mentioned how thick the coraline was on my overflow which caused me to look. Check it out..what do you see?

jerthunter

that is interesting. Maybe there are those initals beneath the coraline on the overflow?
On a side note how do you keep your coraline going. Mine used to cover everything and lately it has kind of slowed down and it has even starts to receed.

dogstar

Originally Posted by alix2.0
isnt there a user NMreef? or is that NEreef? idk...
Both are members..IMO, well respected and helpfull. NM Reef used to be a moderater here since I think '01 but not very active lately.
promisetbg

promisetbg

LOL

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
that is interesting. Maybe there are those initals beneath the coraline on the overflow?
On a side note how do you keep your coraline going. Mine used to cover everything and lately it has kind of slowed down and it has even starts to receed.
There are just straight cuts in the overflow, it's just how the coraline encrusted there. I keep the coraline going by monitoring my parameters & keeping PO4 & NO3 at 0. Alk at 4.00 or a DKH of 11.2, CA at 450, MG at 1400.

isnt there a user NMreef? or is that NEreef? idk...
Yes..NMReef..that's who I was addressing with this thread.

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Both are members..IMO, well respected and helpfull. NM Reef used to be a moderater here since I think '01 but not very active lately.
promisetbg

Thanks Dogstar,and I agree. I could swear he just posted some angel pics. I will have to go back & check the date.

dogstar

Originally Posted by promisetbg
Thanks Dogstar,and I agree. I could swear he just posted some angel pics. I will have to go back & check the date.
Correct, that was his first post in a while and scarce befor that, and suprised me. Im not makeing an issue about it, I understand everyone has their own life....I was just trying to clear it up for axil.....I miss NM, IMO, an excellent and experianced role model for the site as are others......and you too, promise. Good hearin from ya.