No IDs

kholla12

Can we have this zoa fourm with out Ids.I feel like the whole zoa fourm is just flooded with Ids.Maybe? What do you guys and girls think ? All you have to do is go to zoaid.com not to hard right.

A

alexmir

even though i have posted an ID thread( was a long time ago), i agree with you!
, but, i guess i dont have to read them

kholla12

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2831924
even though i have posted an ID thread( was a long time ago), i agree with you!
, but, i guess i dont have to read them
Thats true we dont have read them but we do have to see them.

mushroomss

The problem with that idea is zoaid has a fraction of the zoanthids out there on their website.I did post one awhile ago but i do agree that people should only post ''id's'' in the hitchikers and id forum.Just my 2 cents

A

alexmir

trust me, im with you. We dont have to read them, but seeing ID PLEASE!!! does get really annoying.
Zo aid does have a good percentage of the morphs onthier site, not all, but alot, so researching on that site, and other sites isnt that hard.
I do like the collecting zoas, and like having names for them. BUT, i can imagine for someone who doesnt like the whole naming game and rarity game, seeing so many ID threads and people trying to figure out how rare their stuff would get REALLY annoying.

kholla12

Originally Posted by alexmir
http:///forum/post/2832068
trust me, im with you. We dont have to read them, but seeing ID PLEASE!!! does get really annoying.
Zo aid does have a good percentage of the morphs onthier site, not all, but alot, so researching on that site, and other sites isnt that hard.
I do like the collecting zoas, and like having names for them. BUT, i can imagine for someone who doesnt like the whole naming game and rarity game, seeing so many ID threads and people trying to figure out how rare their stuff would get REALLY annoying.
It is very annoying.I like the names but I do agree its not hard to do research.

lion_crazz

I don't understand what would go on a Zoa forum if there was no ID threads. I don't find any problem with ID threads as I am always looking to learn more.

jaymz

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2832159
I don't understand what would go on a Zoa forum if there was no ID threads. I don't find any problem with ID threads as I am always looking to learn more.
I kind of agree with this. 80% of the threads are ID, so the zoa forum would slow way down, and 'Look what i just got!' threads would be the front runner and they are just about the same.
But I do agree all the ID threads are annoying. But I have posted 1 before and i was helpful.

flricordia

I feel the zoaID thing is part of the zoa forum. A big part, though I do myself get a bit annoyed when the common ones that are on zoaID or at the top of the zoa forum here are asked over and over. I really think that pple should do a little looking first and then if there is no match made then a thread asking for an ID can be made.
I think a lot of it is that pple want to post pics of their new zoas, and that is great and if that is the main reason then skip the titla-zoaID please- and maybe post something like-take a look at my new zoas.
Then in the trhead after you have made the best guess possible and after doing a little searching ask for an ID.
Looking at the different zoas is fun, but having to tell someone they have RadioActiveGreenDragon eyes or Eagle eyes when zoaID have them plain as day can get a little frustrating.
There again, many of the new pple here may not know about zoaID. Think about it. I didn't know about it till just a year and half ago.

keri

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
http:///forum/post/2832159
+1
I actually come to this forum FOR the ID threads, I think it's fun.

mushroomss

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2832487
I feel the zoaID thing is part of the zoa forum. A big part, though I do myself get a bit annoyed when the common ones that are on zoaID or at the top of the zoa forum here are asked over and over. I really think that pple should do a little looking first and then if there is no match made then a thread asking for an ID can be made.
I think a lot of it is that pple want to post pics of their new zoas, and that is great and if that is the main reason then skip the titla-zoaID please- and maybe post something like-take a look at my new zoas.
Then in the trhead after you have made the best guess possible and after doing a little searching ask for an ID.
Looking at the different zoas is fun, but having to tell someone they have RadioActiveGreenDragon eyes or Eagle eyes when zoaID have them plain as day can get a little frustrating.
There again, many of the new pple here may not know about zoaID. Think about it. I didn't know about it till just a year and half ago.

i wonder who he was talking about
lol.I just dident know if they were whammin or eagly eyes.And i was trying to id the zoos on the left not the radioactive dragons....sorry