No new zoa threads?

R

regina13

I thought it was just me! I have felt a huge slow down in people since the change. It just feel like a slow small forum, not the big fast reply site it use to be.

bluetang66

I agree. I never have sold here but I bought a few items off of CoralKeeper and GreenReefer both great deals which neither one could have made hardly anything. GR even offered to up the shipping on him. That is a good example of what was going on around here. Just some good people trying to help other folks.

invertcrazy

yep- I have to agree with everybody. Once was a great site but it's slipping rapidly. Use to log on everynite for a couple hours but now once or twice a week for a half an hour. It's too bad.

fats71

I only log on now to see what is going on with the rainbows nightmares etc the zfa stuff and other things I am involved in..

m0nk

I'm with everyone else, it does sorta seem to be dying out here lately. I wonder if part of it is the holidays, or the majority of people posting in the Aquarium instead of reading other threads. I also have an interest in seeing larger tanks and more SPS related information, and there isn't a forum for large tanks on here, where there is one at another popular forum.
I like helping people start out in the hobby, so I'm trying to stay active, but it can only keep up for so long before I'm following reefkprZ in search of more advanced stuff.

perfectdark

I couldnt agree more... I find myself perusing but not so much posting... there seems to be an enormous amount of regulars that are not as regular anymore. Tons of new guys which is good, but since the start of the new auction site... the activity level here has diminished. I too do not in agree with that whole side of SWF but I cannot hold it against them to try. I do however have an issue with trading. I dont see why there isnt a trading only section. No money to pass just trading something for something else.

m0nk

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
http:///forum/post/2842250
I couldnt agree more... I find myself perusing but not so much posting... there seems to be an enormous amount of regulars that are not as regular anymore. Tons of new guys which is good, but since the start of the new auction site... the activity level here has diminished. I too do not in agree with that whole side of SWF but I cannot hold it against them to try. I do however have an issue with trading. I dont see why there isnt a trading only section. No money to pass just trading something for something else.
When I first started coming here I could have sworn there was a trading only section; they didn't allow selling. Then they opened it up for selling too, so I don't know why they didn't just go back to the way it was....

nigerbang

I mainly stay on Atlanta Reef Club these days...Bunch of local reefers in my area so it works better for me

greenreefer

CaptiveBred, although I just created it today. I'm not in Atlanta, but just up the road in Greenville, SC and come through Atlanta a decent amount. That is my same handle on CMAC and the PMAC subsection on the "the reef tank"

flricordia

I vote that SWF posts some WYSIWYG on the auction site whether fish, corals and/or inverts and let pple bid on them. Why not? They started the auction site so why shouldn't they participate in it?
What does everyone think?

sula

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2842888
I vote that SWF posts some WYSIWYG on the auction site whether fish, corals and/or inverts and let pple bid on them. Why not? They started the auction site so why shouldn't they participate in it?
I think they did that when they started it, offered some ORA frags...

kevin34

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2842888
that would be cool. they need to at least do SOMETHING to improve it because nothing is listed there and it drove so many people away from the site.