Norman, Oklahoma.

lerch

Sorry I can't remember what your name is but you have wrote me before about places to shop at. I was wondering where you get most of your fish and stuff from??

wrassecal

I shop at Crystal Clear Aquatics on Flood Street in Norman. It's my favorite after checking out the place ok OKC...it's the only place I shop. Dave and Janeel are the owners names. :)

lerch

I am thinking about making a trip down their store and I was wondering if you could give me directions from I-35.
If you want to just e-mail them to me , my adress is Lerch1981@aol.com

cwhite

Hey it is nice to see some fellow Oklahomans -
If you ever make it over to Tulsa we have a couple of nice places as well - Corals n Reefs and Aquarium Dynamics

jond

I also do almost all my shopping at Crystal Clear, great people. My sister goes to a shop in Edmond sometimes, I cannot remember the name off hand, but she said it is nice as well.

wrassecal

They are closed on Sun and Mon. I told Volitan about them and forgot that part and he went on Sun but luckily Dave was there. Tues - Sat they are open 11- 7. Anyway, take Robinson Street exit off of 35 go East (right) to Flood Street (there is a light there) Turn south (right) and go down a few blocks, they are on the east side of the street in a little strip center. 1013 N. Flood 405-321-4171. I just bought a green brittle star and picked up my mandarin from them yesterday. :) I think the good one in Edmond is either run by or called LeeAnns, I thik it's Volitan that shops there. Let me know what you think, oh yeah they get stock in on Wed afternoons.

jond

That is the one in Edmond. I may try to check it out sometime, but it is too far to go unless I am up that way for something else.