North Florida 75 gallon for sale Make me an offer

stw280

Just Upgraded to new 210. I thought I could keep my old 75 gallon also but, I just don't have enough time. It's a 75 gallon with overflow, I had it set up as a reef then switched it to aggresive. It has a 48'' power compact ligh strip, stand, new canopy, wet/dry with bioballs, hang on the back protein skimmer, I also have live sand and some live rock available also. Want to sell it all together. Was asking $700, but will consider all offers.

stw280

I've just recently moved and that tank is at the other house, I think that it is something like 48'' long, 24'' tall, and 14'' wide. But don't quote me im not sure if your serious I will go over their tomorrow and measure. I made a list of evrything included at the start of the thread.

reefman22

im not sure if i can do this, im just getting an idea of tank sized cause i would like to upgrade so dont count on a sale from me for a while.

reefman22

wow thats a nice tank. id like to see it. what kind of lights and how many watts? and there was a guy on here earlier selling his 180 like that for 700 so you may want to lower your price. just a suggestion :)

reefman22

how much rock and sand do you have and how much would you sell it all together for? (tank, stand, canopy, lights, filter, skimmer, rock, and sand).

reefman22

sorry for all the questions but I may be interested. one more. what is the finish of the stand and canopy. oak?

stw280

I think one of my buddy's from the lfs is coming over tommorow to buy it. He can give me deals on fish so im just gonna sell it to him for $325. Thanks for the interest.

stw280

The tank is back for sale. That deal fell through. $500 obo. If you are willing to pick it up this week. The setup is at my old house and I don't want to move it. If I can't sell it in the next week or so I will the just keep it. Thanks.

oceana

how many watts is the light.
what brand skimmer.
what type of wood is the stand as well as total over all condition. any repairs ever made??