North Jersey, moving and selling 29 Gallon Complete +

njdiver

E-mail me for more details, but basically its a 29 Gal all glass Aquarium with stand and hood.
I have about 50 lbs of live rock in it with some nice coraline growth and about 35 lbs of live sand in there.
The hood has two 55W Smart Light PC's in it and a 15 what 50/50 tube.
Currently set up with an over-flow into a large rubbermade container that has culerpa and live sand in it. That is also set up with a float valve to replenish the fresh water thats evaperated during the day.
Has a brand new Mag pump on it. (I have to check the model #) and also a prizim skimmer and heater that I run in the rubbermade sump.
Livestock - Flame Filefish, Scooter Draggonet, Tomato Clown, Pepermint Shrimp, Green Crab, and a bunch of hemits and snails.
I am in Hackettstown, so if your interested and are able to come and pick it up, please drop me an e-mail @ Scott_Herold@yahoo.com. I can send photos of the set-up, as well as any other information you might need.
Thanks!!
-Scott

njdiver

Jugger,
I would rather not break it up, so if someone is interested in the whole thing I would rather go that way. But if I don't get any interest in the whole thing, I will let you know.
-Scott