northern californians thread transplants are permitted

seasalt101

ok i am originally from sacramento then i moved to a lttle town called camino it's above placerville it's also known as apple hill from there i enlisted into the army from there to florida back to the hills back to florida then back to sacramento then to here while here i got stuck in n. michigan for2.5 years work and end of the company related then back to here...tobin

scotts

Originally Posted by seasalt101
i was a tank operator
Isn't that what you are right now???
Or maybe Jenny is the tank operator until you get better......

seasalt101

Originally Posted by Scotts
Isn't that what you are right now???
Or maybe Jenny is the tank operator until you get better......

i guess you could say that
how you doin scott?...tobin

seasalt101

Doing good Tobin. How are you feeling?
ok had my scan done yesterday i think i mentioned that to you, still trying to put on weight everything i see in the store is lose weight, and those bulk up items scare me don't know what's in them, your kids ready for school yet?...tobin

seasalt101

Originally Posted by renogaw
i was born in ventura california, lived in oregon for about 10 years, and moved to CT :)
how do you like that northeast oh i'm gonna say it yankee lifestyle?...tobin

scotts

Tobin, You could always try lots of chocolate to add weight, it seems to be working for me.
Kids are getting ready for school, in fact my son is looking forward to it.
Ren, I worked in Ventura for 9 years, and live 17 miles from it right now. Small world.

seasalt101

our kids start monday oh yeah all of them woo-hoo the mornings shall be quiet and 7 hours of peace each day, now when they get home that is a different story...tobin

clown boy

i was a tank operator
Wow... I knew that crime was bad, but not so bad that it required tanks!

scotts

the mornings shall be quiet
Well first there is the storm of trying to get them ready for school.
That is always fun.
Hey as long as I need a northern CA connection to reply on this thread, does it count that I went to college in Fresno?

seasalt101

Well first there is the storm of trying to get them ready for school.
That is always fun.
Hey as long as I need a northern CA connection to reply on this thread, does it count that I went to college in Fresno?
yeah that works in my book FRESNO? god back in the early 70's i think 71 we took a vacation there yeah that was fun
...tobin

scotts

Yeah, you know the saying "the other side of the tracks"? That is literally true in Fresno. They are so proud to be the raisin capitol of the world. But hey it was a good college and I got my degree. I just have not been back o visit after I graduated.

seasalt101

Yeah, you know the saying "the other side of the tracks"? That is literally true in Fresno. They are so proud to be the raisin capitol of the world. But hey it was a good college and I got my degree. I just have not been back o visit after I graduated.

i know their baseball program is top notch what did you major in?...tobin

scotts

Oh that is true, they did have a great baseball team and they built a great stadium. The football games were fun also. In fact they were a blast!!
I majored in Industrial Engineering.
Well dude, it is time for this old fart to sign off for the night. C-ya tomorrow.
Scott

seasalt101

Scotts said:
Oh that is true, they did have a great baseball team and they built a great stadium. The football games were fun also. In fact they were a blast!!
I majored in Industrial Engineering.
Well dude, it is time for this old fart to sign off for the night. C-ya tomorrow.
Scott[/QUOTE
goodnight scott c ya...tobin

renogaw

how do you like that northeast oh i'm gonna say it yankee lifestyle?...tobin

northeast is actually a fast paced life style. it costs so darn much to live up here you almost never can relax, and then when you're on vacation or something, you're still doing something just to keep from being bored.
can't just sit and watch the grass grow like you can down south :p
if it weren't for both of our families being so close, i'd love to sell my house, go down south, and live like a king.