Northern KY

jakepilot

anyone in the northern KY area and have any frags, or know of any good LFS's around here, i just moved here..thanks for the help

j-cal

I plan on fragging some stuff within the next couple weeks (im scared its my first time) but i have mostly common stuff. I'm right across the indiana border near cinci. and rye--still havent visited my shop. you should next wed :)

cincyreefer

rye, where in cincy do you live?
Jakepilot, I work at Aquatics & Exotics in Mt. Healthy. Its not too far from you and I can hook you up. (plus you will get to see our sharks).
J- Cal, where is your shop? I would be intersted in stopping by and checking it out.

ryebread

cincyreefer- I live 5 minutes from your shop. :D I am in there ever so often with a camera.........ring a bell?
J-Cal - Are you the person with the shop in Harrison?

j-cal

Its harrison pet center in harrison. We dont have much space for salt YET since we just started carrying stuff last fall and its just finally starting to take off. Due to lack of space we tend to get everything in on wed and by fri most everything thats neat is sold out.
I havent been to A&E in a few months, have anything kewl? I work like everyday almost, but Id like to swing by next week before work and maybe buy some stuff if I see something I cant get. Xenia frags seems nice..... :)

jakepilot

CINCY REEFER
hey are you open on sunday and where is it, i live in florence (northern KY) how do i get there?? and i wanna see the sharks-
ALSO WHAT DAYS DO YOU WORK THIS WEEKEND WHEN I COME UP THERE AND WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME AND WHAT CAN YOU HOOK ME UP WITH?? LOOK FORWARD TO COMMING UP THERE SEE YA SOON--JAKE