Not Fish but *URGENT*bird (SE MI)

twiddylbug

Not Reef/ fish related but Please help(bird)
If I violate any rules I apologise in advance but its a desperate situation. I have in the last few years taken in unwanted birds, dogs , cats etc. Well a few months ago I took in an Unwanted neglected Bare Eyed Cockatoo. I gave them what they were asking for her, bought her a new cage, toys and gave her fresh food and water. She went to the vet had wings and nails trimmed and a clean bill of health. I really had no room for her but i coldnt say no. I worked with her and she is really sweet still needs work on stepping up. Well I placed her in a new home which seemed perfect for her. Well the ladies dog didnt like her so she cancelled the check and dropped the bird off on my door step. Here lies my problem. I am moving aug 10th and have no where to put her serious there is no room for her cage but the basement. I am only asking $600 for her complete ith cage, toys and food. I would even take payements with a down payment. It is urgent she find a new forever home. I have 5 dogs my fish tanks and a Macaw of my own that are going to barely fit. I know this is a fish board I am hoping somewhere out there is mulit animal like I am. Please contact me if you can give her a good home.
CaronFinch@aol.com . Once again Im sorry if I violated any rules =0(
Located SE MI

dzones

Sure wish I was closer to you. :O(
I am in West TN otherwise I would probably get her from you.
Good Luck!

twiddylbug

TN is about an 8 hr drive to the middle of the state. I would drop her price $100 if you would come up to get her. she desperately needs a home.