Not sure what to do about a lemon shark

swtanks

I stopped in a place by me that took in a lemon shark from someone. It outgrew the guys 55 gallon tank. Gee, really. It is in a 180 now and it is about 18 inches long. When I walked over to it, the thing took off from the bottom and slammed face first into the end of the tank. I never knew these things moved that fast. Anyway, the 180 is cramped with other fish and way too small for the lemon. I would like to get it but I only have a 300. I really don't think the tank is big enough. Should I get it anyway and care for it until I can find a decent home or just hope the person that ends up getting it can provide for it? I'm confused. I really like sharks and would hate to see this beautiful one die.

wrigley11

Actually, where did you see it at, include the state too please, and what did they want for it. I'd have a great home for it -in about 6 weeks that is- the pond is now being used by two eels that don't belong to me.
Wouldn't want to explain that to the fish store owner that has treated me so well. I've thought about lemons but they usually don't ship well so I would ask any shop to find one for me.

swtanks

Wrigley11,
It's in CT. $349.99. I tried to send you a private note with the details but got a message that I'm not allowed to do it. I am going there at lunch tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.