Not To Happy!!!!

gregvabch

not positive, but i'm sure it was probably deleted because you were selling it. we're only supposed to "trade" things on this forum.

nas19320

I don't think the fact that he was selling it was a problem as the description says "A forum for members to trade or sell their used aquarium supplies. Frags can only be traded, not sold". It might have gotten lost when the message board was down a couple of days ago, many other posts were lost too.

cadbury

I guess its my bad, but I been looking through the passed post and there is plenty of selling going on, from tanks to skimmers and so on. Figures, the first time I try to sell something and I get yanked? O'well...

D

daniel411

Originally posted by DvSKiN
also, it coulda got lost in the server switch they did a little while ago. We lost a decent amount of posts.
DvS

Agree, people sell old equipment all the time. It's just when you're selling it as a business that they delete the thread.

sammystingray

Selling a moonlight is fine. Could have been a glitch. If you were making them and selling them, or buying in bulk and selling for profit, then it is considered SPAM and deleted. The server the site is on was switched on Tuesday I believe, and there were a few glitches.....if you just have a moonlight for sale, repost it.