Novice150

novice150

My apologies guys. I committed to new pics over a week ago. I've been busy as heck, and haven't had time to take the pics. I promise, I'll take some tomorrow:D
Until then, (since lights are off now) the shark is doing great. He eats every day, 3-4 .50 cent piece sized pieces of squid/shrimp. He's very active, and appears healthy. While he has not grown in length, he seems to have put on some weight/bulk.:)

tony detroit

awesome!!!!
OK I definitely need a bigger tank
there is a guy in the equip/diy forum looking into building a large tank.

novice150

SaltFisher: No, not very often. The algae does not grow on the window, only towards the back of the tank where the lights are placed. To be honest, it looks kinda cool in person. I know that prolly sounds like an excuse not to clean it... lol But I've even had people ask how I got the "cool background" on the tank.
MorayMike: The leopard shark died a few months ago, due to combination of a fight with the black tip, and a pump accident.
Tony Detroit: Thanks:) I'll have to check out that thread in DIY.

saltfisher

That's cool. It grows on my glass, too. It pisses me off because I am constantly cleaning it. That brown algae is the only reason my hands are ever in my tank. I bet that whole setup looks great in person. Pictures probaby do it an injustice.

splash1914

BH looks great!! sucks about your leopard.... My two leopards are getting big at gaylord palms (massive resort in orlando)