Now It's Even Huger!!!

64ivy

Actually, this is just to inform you that my first website Update has been completed and is now on line. A few new pix, a few new stories, a few new website features. Same old mascot though. Stop by again when you have a chance.
http://www.moyesreef.com

sammystingray

I went and checked it out again......as if it needed any improvements.:confused: You'll be in my top ten list for a long long time.....such a beautiful tank.:) However, I did mention some time ago about the pics replacing each other instead of opening a new window. I still end up with 20 open windows when I look at the gallery. When you want to follow your beautiful tank along the years, it keeps opening new windows as you click......I personally would rather see the pics replace the previous if possible........who am I fooling though....the site is better constructed than ANY I have ever seen hobby related. Simply impressive.

One day I hope to be wealthy enough to own a tank as beautiful and as large as that one. One day when college is finally... OVER.

ryebread

Originally posted by Bonermeister
One day I hope to be wealthy enough to own a tank as beautiful and as large as that one. One day when college is finally... OVER.

Wealth is only a small part of what has been put into that system. I can't even imagine the time spent with your arms in the water........amazing. :)
Spectacular Photography!