Nude Shots...........

ryebread

Hey there,
Some of you may remember my mystery Nudibranch from a couple of days ago. Here is a pic of the first hitchhiker. Tritoniopsis Elegans = Beautiful but, Deadly.........to leather corals.

ryebread

Here is a pic of the significant other's belly. These things have been going back and forth across the glass all night.

S

simm

Hey how big are these? Iv got something burrowing under my sand. I can see it because he has burrowed up against the glass and you can see a little tunnel.

jonthefb

naso, me too:D ;) :D
man rye, you should submit your photos and your case to the nudi site that you and sistrmary were talking about in your other thread. just because thats such a great pic!
simm, the stuff you are seeing under your sandbed are just beneficial worms and shrimp and stuff, good to have!
good luck
jon

jlm

okay this is an old thread but I was hoping you could tell me more about this. I found one in my mother-in-laws tank. Beautiful thing. Eating one of her leathers. I know they eat leathers but do they eat anything else? Would it be bad to keep it in another tank without leathers? Without this food will it just die? It's so pretty I just hate to toss it. But if it will die anyway than I better. Because I'm deffintly not going to feed it leathers. LOL