Nursing my anemone

muse1

Ha here is the answer...duh. He has good flow and waves around nicely. real smooth like.
I promise I can read.

muse1

Did I put "mag" somewhere? idk Short of sticking in a tape measure I would guess-ta-mate about 3 1/2 4 inches round. his base has got to be like 5 inches long. He looked like and ice cream cone standing up when we tried to place him on the rock we wanted him on. Had to settle for the sand instead.

muse1

o mag. lol I didn't test yet today. ugh. My husband does the testing mostly. We recently hooked up a calcuim reactor and a bio-pellet reactor. so he is on the testing constanly. must be good cause he hasnt freaked out.

muse1

we want to do another 125 to 150 folwr. unless we magically come across something bigger. We need a saltwater addicts annomyous

muse1

Haven't put to much thought into it yet. But for sure a clown trigger and the humahuma. Other than that not to sure. gotta get the tank first. soon...

gemmy

I don't intentionally feed my h.crispa anything. It gets most of its nutrition from the zooxanthallae and will occasionally grab food from the water column.