NY/NJ reef club

J

jbk65

Jeff is still around. Will be out of town that week. Bummer wanted a new frag for my tank.
jkreindler@ups.com.
Let me know the next time, maybe Ill host another one.
JBK

daisy

Zahner -- I forgot about Manhattan! I've been a little nuts lately -- had surgery on my back. Don't ask. Do you still have our number? We'd love to catch up with you guys!!! How's your tank? How's your wife? We miss you!
Jeff - how is your tank doing? I keep meaning to take pix of mine, but my camera is not great... Lame excuse, I know.
Let's see what we can figure out. I could totally frag some softies! Mine are growing like mad! And Chad still has several rics for me... I wonder if he's still around.
-Daisy

J

jbk65

Tank is doing well, have added some toad stools that are doing great, was hoping to get a colt from you but wont be around. I posted a six pack this past saturday take a look some good stuff in there. Ended up being a 10 pack...LOL

daisy

Hate to tell you , but the cold wilted and died. No clue why. It was the only fatality, and water params were fine. Got a new light to no avail -- and the sad thing is that it was HUGE before it went. So sad.
The tank looks so empty without it.
When will you be around?

J

jbk65

Definately will be around for the Jewish Holidays, but like you, those days are no good for me.
JBK

daisy

In fact, we won't even be here then. We're going to my folks in Florida this year...
Maybe in early June? Will you be around then?