NYC Aquariums?

j trigger

Im taking a trip to NYC this weekend, and was wondering if there are any cool aquariums to check out?
Thanks!

gootz

New York Aquarium right near coney island. It's pretty good. Also there are 2 aquariums in conneticut. Maritime and mistic

chopsueychris

Mystic is about 80 mins driving from most parts in NYC.
COney island is the onyl acquarium that I know of worth mentioning. There is one out in Riverhead which is th elast exit on the LIE. 70 min drive no traffice from Brooklyn/Queens.
The Coney island acquarium is quite pitaful, some nice large fish but nothing fabulous. Only good thing about Coney island is going to Nathans and grabbing a few dogs.

Pesonally, I love the NY aquarium on coney Island.
They have some great exhibits, including a multi 10k gallon cylander reef.
check it out. worth the price of admission

blazehok68

has anybody been to the aquarium in boston?
i have its pretty frickin nice. u can go to the top of the reef tank which is 5 stories tall and look into the tank. tho top of it is open too. when i went divers were in the tank feeding the giant turtles. it was definately cool. :)

reefer44

if you want to make the trip......where i work is better than any fish aquarium cause we have double the tanks and close to 1000 corals :D....................but seriously if you get a chance go to Riverhead new york and visit the aquarium there........20,000 gallon reef and 5,000 gallon clown tank!
Brad