NYC sale

justin_ny

all my coral die from the heat, so i am seling my :
1. K2R calcium reactor for 250/best offer ( org : 319)
A calcium reactor offers a simple solution for calcium and alkalinity maintenance of reef tanks. It is especially well suited for stony coral type tanks where calcium and alkalinity demands are high. The K2R uses CO2 gas injection to lower the pH of the recirculating water to a point where the aragonite contained within it is dissolved. This helps maintain both calcium and alkalinity. You will not need to drip kalkwasser or add calcium chloride solutions to maintain the essential element of calcium in your reef tank. K2R features all acrylic construction, reliable Eheim pump, and integrated bubble counter. Height: 19.5" Footprint: 8" x 8" Capacity: Up to 450 gallon tank
2. Dual 175 Metal Hallide with 2 ushio bulb ( 3 monts) for $ 200/ best offer.
3. Pro 4500S from Marine technical concepts with waste collector ( org price 265 & 90) for 200 or best offer
Please email me at Yusa78@earthlink.net

justin_ny

there are no furniture for the MH. only the ballast , mongoul socket, and 6 foot supply cord , and also 2 ushio bulb

justin_ny

no
i use 30 gallon tank for my sump and my friend already take it with him with the sand and all my test kits. sorry

marinemarty

Hi Yusa, does the calcium reactor come with the co2 tank as well?? Also can you give me a deal since i bought your corals? Let me know
Martin
Zi@NYC.rr.com
PS the corals are doing fine( except the galaxy and bubble)