nYgel's 5.5 gallon

nygel

This tank is pretty new, made from rocks from my 29g + new ones, and some sand from my 29g but mostly new established sand. Its running a hob filter that i had on my other tank but will soon be changed to a modified emperor 280. Ok, the lights are crappy looking but do well atm, they will be replaced with watever better i can find (i need actinics so thats a standard need for the new lights). Ok, small stock list:
inverts:
CUC
Pistol Shrimp (randalli)
porcelein crab
Fish
randall's shrimpgoby
corals
green zoos
green mushrooms
some purple mushrooms that fell to the back
blue ric
the plans in to pack it full of frags and hope for the best. I really wanted a randall's goby and knew it would fight with the watchman in my 29g, so i started this one. thanks.
good pics tomorrow hopefully!

nygel

no, they aren't paired as far as i know, the goby hangs out in the front and the shrimp hangs out in the back in a hole (i hope.) I picked up another rock to (hopefully) finish up my rockwork yesterday. here is a new FTS. The rockwork is still kinda iffy to me, dunno how I like it. We'll see once I pack it with corals. Oh, and I know I may get flammed but I'm probably going to put another fish in there. nothing big, most likely a clown goby or possibly another thing that I don't want to say yet cuz I'm still doing research. But the goby.... he's pretty boring right now.
THANKS!

nygel

First time I've seen my pistol shrimp since acclimation. Took 8 pics, got one in focus.

joojoo

Personally, I would stack it more. Those two pieces over on the right side might look better stacked in the center more.

nygel

Yeah, I'm going to go screw around with it a little and see what happens... I hate redoing rockwork when my goby is in there.... im afraid when i feed it too... stupid jumpers