Marine Technical Concepts Skimmer w/ collection cup
JBJ 4 x 96 watt PC Lighting
200 Lbs Live Rock
5 Aquaclear 402 Powerheads
all for sale, make me an offer
email - hnf2k@optonline.net
aim - hnf2k

hnf2k

it has a black oak stand. im taking offers on the tank, as of now i dont really have an asking price, but if you buy everything ill cut you a deal.

hairtrigger

You're not getting out of the hobby are you? Please tell us you're upgrading or downgrading or something. :cool:

pyro383

there is a reef mtg next weekend, you may have good luck there, reefcentr** is the place for the info.

gotfish

I am very interested in your tank, but i have a few questions. I live in NJ and have a truck to pick it up, but how big of rush are you in. I have a new 90 that I would have to sell. In order to purchase yours. If your not in a big rush let me know. If possible post how much you might want for everything.

phil1964

180 plus all extras, all inclusive, for a complete setup I paid 3 grand. But I guess you know that. Now I am paying more!

hnf2k

sorry, been busy, dont really enjoy checking the forum anymore, email me with any questions you got. phil are you interested in buying or not? i really dont care what you paid, if you want to buy it great contact me, if you are just posting your setup do it elsewhere. hnf2k@optonline.net