Oceanic 75 Gallon Tank and Oak Stand fs / NJ

crox

Hi Moto,
would you be interested in exchanging your tank with holes for a 8 months old chiller?
:scared:
:scared:

motocross

Might be... wht maker... hp.... built in controller...condition.... reciept in case of warranty ? and of course that would be 2 holes in the tank right ?

crox

I have the chiller in the classified section.
You can check it out at their website:
www.commodityaxis.com
Is the smaller chiller.
I have to look for the receipt. i got married in August and half of the stuff that I had in my parents house is still there......but I'll for it.

motocross

Mike, $315.00 , cash in my hand before i drill the holes, and ill let you know when i am available for pickup
Joe

kolody117

285.00 CASH, Can you drill holes on day of p/u? I work in hackettstown NJ. Can arrange p/u at your convienence. Let me know.
MIKE- 973-534-9343
ps I am willing to send you a deposit... or drop one off. If you need time to drill the holes. But not the whole amount w/o me leaving with the tank that day. I am sure you understand. Please let me know I am seriously interested.

motocross

mike,
your offer sounds almost reasonable !! lowest i will go is 300.00 as i paid quite abit more for the tank and 90 bucks just for the bit... ( i am sure there are cheaper bits but i only use starrett )
for your 300.00 i will give you the tank, stand, and drill 2 holes.... you can wait while i drill, but i want cash in hand before i touch the tank with the drill... ( ive drilled plenty of holes but if it cracks you own it )
if you are serious send me a 50 buck deposit .. i can take paypal... my paypal addy is webmaster@advanced-networks.com
ive got a wake and funeral to go to tommorrow and monday so i can contact you monday afternoon so we can schedule a pickup..
thanks,
joe

kolody117

joe;
ok agreed on 300.00. but now you have got me worried on cracking the tank. are there any other options on installing an overflow in the tank w/o drilling?
Mike

motocross

Mike,
i dont think there will be a problem at all... i have drilled plenty of holes in glass tanks... but, even if you were to take it to your glass guy he would also tell you he doesnt want to be responsible " just in case "
In my opinion a drilled tank is much better than one with an over the top overflow....
Joe

kolody117

joe;
ok I am just a little nervous. but we will get this done this week. Give me a call on the number that I provided above (it is my work cell) and we can schedule a p/u.
Mike