oceans motions rotary valves

does anyone out there have one of these? i saw them online and thougth that it was a cool concept, but wondered about the real life experience.
:thinking:
i'm in the process of designing a large inwall 72"lx 30"h x 30-36"w and i want to do it right the first time, and not have to really make large adjustments after the fact.:notsure:
any info will help.
equipment obtained so far: korallin 3001 reactor, aqua-c 240, 125 show tank for growout.

acrylic51

I don't know if anyone here has used them but I know on the other site people have used them and there is a couple threads on them... Why not contact Paul and get first hand information from him??? From what I've been told should wear out!!!!!

_kip_

beautiful pieces of equipment.. i have a squirt on a 75g and a 4-way on a large tank. If they get hung up (doesnt happen unless you have a lot of sand stir), you take two bolts outta the top... pull the barrel... wipe it off with a towel .. wipe out the chamber and put it back together. (this is the magnetic version which i believe is all they offer now)
Paul is great. He stands behind his products and will troubleshoot your setup from start to finish if needed.

_kip_

-a pump feeds the device...
-water comes into the main housing from the bottom...
-there is a drum inside the main housing with holes in it.
-A magnetic motor on top of the unit spins the drum sending inlet water to various outlets creating random current or wave action depending on how you set it up and what version drum you use.