octopus recirculating NW 110 and prizim deluxe skimmer FS

bobby03

[hr]
First is a needlewheel 110 octopus recirculating skimmer. This skimmer work very good and is in new condition with a brand new replacment stock pump. I bought this skimmer used off of a fellow reefer and ordered a brand new pump for it as this one came without a working pump. I ran it on my 29 gal tank externally, but it heats the water up 4 degrees before I even turn my halides on. Just alittle too big for my tiny tank. I would like 150.00 for this plus shipping that way I'm getting my money back out of it since I didn't even really use it.
Second is a prizim skimmer that I bought brand new 1 1/2 years ago. This is in perfect shape and works very good. It is also modded and has been for over a year, which makes it work as well as it does. I know I wont get near what I paid but would like to get 50.00 plus shipping. It comes with all parts and has the surface skimmer with it.
My zip 62812 so you can figure the shipping. Also I require insurance to be added so I'm not liable for a broken skimmer. I have shipped out a few lights and skimmers before and never lost a single thing, but I just don't want to take the chance.
I'll add pics soon. But in the mean time here are stock pics, which there is no difference because mine look the exact same.
http://www.aquacave.com/octopus-dnw-...immer-983.html
http://www.***********.com/ps_ViewIt..._~vendor~.html

bobby03

The rating is 100 gal, but to be honest I would only run it on a 55 gal or less. It is currently on my 30 gal reef and does a great job. Shipping will be 10.00. If you want it sure let me know and I will pm you my paypal info.
Thanks Bobby

bobby03

Yeah there are three prizims and this is the middle size one. The best one they make is the pro model and rated for a 300 gal. The oct, however is rated for a 125 and I wouldn't hesitate to put it on that.

V

veeraj87

you still have the skimmer please pm me if you do , will shipping to 92612 be the same as teh $10 u stated earlier thanks

bobby03

Sorry the prizim just sold late last night, and I just got payment when I woke up, so that will be shipped out today. The octo is still availible though.

bobby03

These pics are not the best because it is still in the stand and there just isn't room to get good pics. If you need better ones let me know and I'll take it out for more. There is nothing wrong with this skimmer and it is in new condition.
Here it is befoe I turned it on for pics.

bobby03

Here is it right when I first turned it on.

Here it has ran for about 2 minutes and has started a foam head.