Odd Anemone Behavior

nolesfan06

Hey everyone longtime no see. prob cuz i've hadn't had any problems til now. well it all started about a week ago. My LTA decided to move. i wasn't alarmed at all i mean it's nature. he moved over about 3 inches to the left into a crevice in between 2 rocks he planted his base and enlarged to full size. well 2 days later me moved kinda back to his regular position and tried to set up camp again. then i woke up this morning and he was in the same spot. well got home from work about 30 mins ago and he moved again to up againest the glass and the same rock he was under. ( like he moved 3 inches to the right) and he is all shriveled up why does he keep moving? i mean i am in need of a water change soon, is this the reason. or is he just bored of his old spot( nested there for about a month and a half). should i be alarmed at all?
Anybody got a clue????

T

thomas712

At this point I wouldn't be to worried, it's just checking things out, maybe something wasn't just quite to it's liking. Even small movments like that cause it to shrink and swell back up, it's just spending energy when it does that.
Thomas