Odd Anemone-looking Creatures

psyparrot

About two weeks ago i first started to see small white snails on my glass. A few days later half my aquarium was covered! But they seemed harmless so I have mostly ignored them or wiped them of the glass and their population seems to have decreased.
About a week ago several black snails appeared as well. The biggest one is about the size of a dime. These guys are amazing
:cheer: .They destroyed my algae on the glass almost entirely and one snail has doubled in size from eating!
Then three days ago some sort of green creatures appeared. So far they are not increasing in number, but are increasing in size. I have no idea what they are and if they are a danger to my fish.
Can someone please identify what these creatures are and wither or not I should remove them from the tank

psyparrot

Sponges huh? Well as long as they are harmless and don't need to be feed they'll make a nice addition to my tank :happyfish
Now the tiny white snails seem to be a minor annoyance. Is there anything that should be done to regulate their population or will they just eventually fade away?