Odd fish habits?

deton8it

Do any of you have fish with odd habits? I have a Vlamingi tang that rubs up against my hand when ever he can. It has gotten to the point that I can pet him if I wish. On the contrary, my female clown will attack and bite me anytime I reach in to do any sort of maintenance. If the tang is there she wont mess with me but if not then my hand is fair game to her.
John

mr. limpid

My clowns do the same thing, especially when they have eggs. I have to bag the male when I'm cleaning the tank he won't stop.
As for strange the male jumped into the overflow during the night. There is a 1" hole between the top glass and the side of tank, he could of gone two ways, into overflow or behind tank. He is lucky he went into overflow, didn't find him till 6pm the next day. He was tired but is doing fine, the female came over and gave him wake with her tail, then he went over to there corner and stayed until I feed them. He is doing fine now.

deton8it

I have a yellow watchman that disappeared one day and I assumed he died and was eaten. I found him about 3 weeks later when I was messing with something in my fuge. He swam across my hand and it scared me half to death. There wasn't supposed to be anything in there besides pods and stuff. He was extremely fat from eating pods. In fact, he was so fat that I didn't have to chase him with a net to catch him. All I did was reach in and pick him up.
He has done this twice now.
John