Odd Parameters after CUC and skimmer

iride350z

Hey everyone, my numbers have been a little odd ever since I added a CUC(pep. shrimp, 5 snails, 4 hermits, strawberry crab(dead), Tuxedo urchin(dead), Flame scallop, and serpent star) <--Once I read around on here i realized the LFS guy shouldn't have sold me most of those things, even though i told him everything about my tank. (i'll be taking the scallop and star back)
Anyways, i added them on 2/26, did a 3gal water change on 3/4 and added a reef oco bh-100f on 3/5 my numbers have been a little off, any ideas??
Today's #'s
pH - 8 <- want to raise
Nitrite - .1 <- ??
Ammonia - .1 <-??
Nitrate - <10
Salinity - 34
SG - 1.025
Temp - 80
Alk - 3meq/l <--Has dropped from 4-4.5
Phosphate - .05ppm <--How do i lower?
Calcium - 350 <--best way to get this up??

iride350z

Sorry,
Its a 29gal, thats had 2 clowns for about 2.5weeks. Also, when i got the skimmer i got rid of the eclipse hood

pete159

whenever there is any ammonia or nitrite readings it is due to a weak bio filter....
how much live rock do you have in the tank, what is your main source of filtration?.

iride350z

about 15lbs of LR and 20lbs of dead coral. I took out the eclipse hood and replaced it with the reef octo bh-100f, it has a sponge filter in the last chamber and i added a bag of carbon. I'd like to put some LR rubble in there also