Odyssea PC Lighting

hammerhed7

This is my first post, but I have been reading at this board for a few months. My question is does anyone have any experience with Odyssea PC lights. I am looking at the 72" 384 watt for my 220 gal in wall FOWLR. At $179 with lunars it seems too good to be true.
thanks

joncat24

i have 2 of them now. 260 watt 48" pc that is a year old and works perfectly and I just got the 785 watt MH for my new 150. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, altough that is not alot of lighting for that size tank if you ever decide to add some corals. you could probably keep some softies in there but that is about it

milomlo

I also use Odyssea lighting. I have 130 watts of PC. It has worked GREAT for the money. Alot of people have very harsh opinions on Odyssea lights, but I know several people who use PC and MH and love them.
My only complaint about my lights, as mine are an older version as to what they sell now. My light only has 1 power cord and two power switches. Therefore I can not set it up on different timers to run moons and actinics and PC. NOW they sell them w/ multiple cords and power switches.
I say go for it!!

O

oreo12

I love the 2 I have as well have had them for over 1 year with no troubels.

whothe

i have 2x96w pc, the fans are terrible and broke after 2-3 months. Other than that, they have been decent for me.