Odyssea PC's anygood?

hot883

They are cheap price and cheaply made. You get what you pay for. I have 2. One of them that has fans quit running at week 2 or so. Lights still works, fans don't. Jebo and Odysea are both the same and made in China. NO WARRANTY

fgcu14

the light fixture I am running right now is not long enough for my tank. I have it resting on my glass top. I want to build a canopy in the next few months and will be getting rid of the glass top. Anyway, what company would be most recommended for lighting. are pc's the way to go? what are t5's? I am currently keeping Frogspawn, yellowpolyps, zoas, and xenia.

joncat24

I think the lights are awesome...cant be touched for the money. I have the 72 MH/PC two of my firends have the 48 inch model and all three are greta after 1.5 years on a friends and 7 months on mine.
I have heard the stories also, but the newer versions are made differently.
BUY IT..you will save a crap load...about 1/2 the $$
By the way I have everything from shrooms to sps and clams and they are doing great under these lights

emonemo

yeah i just bought a dual PC 130w for my 20g.
Seems to be going pretty well, the little blue moon leds dont work,but i was more in the market for the PCportion of it. 70 bucks for it on ----.