Off Topic....Any Hockey Fans Out There?

crew

Hey hockey fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the playoffs.The best time of the year ( ok christmas is) but this is the next best time of the year. I like many teams but my favorite has to be some small little team called the CANUCKS. Wonder how they are doing?......LOL. :D

wetone

Big hockey fan here.....2 kids playing 12 months a year, my wife and I only talk to each other via cell phones on the weekend. I referee high school, prep school and college in New England area (keeps me very busy!!)
But now as a Ranger fan I'm just trying to get Messier to fill in my foursome, since he's not busy this spring...AGAIN !!$%$##@@!

teetee

Hey Crew! Good to see another canuck on board. Yes totally got Canuck fever. :D Goin for the big one!

hockeyplyr

Well if the name doesn't tell ya , Nuff said.
AND :) :) GO ISLANDERS !!!!! :) :) I'm Still hopeful even though their down 2-0 to Leafs :(
It aint over till the fat lady sings

crew

Nice to see so many fans. The playoffs are great. Teams are so different this time of year you never know whats going to happen. "Life is like a tank full of Live Rock", "Cause you never know what your going to get" I've been playing hockey since i was a little Pilon. Hopefully i'll be playing hockey till i'm an old wrinkly Pilon. Anyhow hope all of you have a great weekend! GO PILONS GO............ :D