off topic

cb

We will say an extra prayer for Julius Jr., Rev. David Stout and Jillian's father. Hope all is well with each and everyone of you.
God Bless:)

the claw

God truly blesses our children.It is really amazing how well they snap back from things. Two days from now you won't be able to keep him settled down to rest. My family will be praying for your family.
God Bless:)

doxboi

You have my Prayer. I will pray now and here online. Lord God I give you all the Glory and Honor. I know that at all times your work is always for the good and never to cause pain on your children. This child has a sickness taht needs a healing and a family that needs a comforter. I ask you to comfort them and Lord the devil is always trying to attack us with doubt, but right know we claim a healing in JESUS NAME on this young child. Use him for your Glory and as a witness of you miracles of healing. Some do not believe in these healings in todays world, but let be known through this child that our God is a God that can do all things and no thing is to great for the Lord! So I claim the victory over this sickness, because sickness is not off God. I rebuke any evil spirit that would attack this family during these times. I a you to send a hedge of Angels to protect the family and this child. I claim a healing tonight in JESUS NAME!!! I give you the honor and I thank you for the works you about to perform. Lord give the doctors an anointing beyond their understanding, let them be amazed at the healing of your hands and not of medicine. You are worthy of the Glory. Thank You JESUS. In JESUS NAME AMEN

flamehawk

I have paused and said a prayer for you and you family.
My wife has inoperable stage 4 lung cancer and she's only 41 and never smoked. I know what you are going thru. It's really tough.
God bless.

offshore80

Man, reading through these post really makes your heart ach. I hope for the best for all of you. You never know what kind of hand you will be delt. My thoughts & prayers to you and your wife flamhawk.