Offers wanted

oceanminded

Ok I am thinking about selling my 190 gallon setup. The tank is 5ft long by 2ft wide by 30in tall. It comes with stand, canopy, sump, protein skimmer, pump. The tank has an overflow. The sump, protein skimmer, pump and filter are all in the bottom of the stand. The canopy has 1 660 icecap ballast with three vho bulbs. The bulbs are 5ft long. The tank needs to be resealed. It has a leak somewhere in the bottom on one side. I live in Tuscaloosa Alabama. It will have to be picked up here if someone wants it as I will not even think about shipping this heavy sucker. If anyone is interested please reply.

oceanminded

I forgot to add this setup is a walk-around setup. All of the wiring goes through a pvc pipe in the overflow so you never see any wires showing.

wowreefs

Please list what type of skimmer,pump, glass or acrylic tank? Are you willing to sell the icecap 660 seperate?

oceanminded

Well I would really like to sell everything together. The skimmer is an E.T.S.S 800 I think. The pump is also an E.T.S.S. Not sure what size but plenty big for this tank. The tank is glass. The sump is 50 gallons (guessing). It also has 4 built in cooling fans in the canopy and 2 in the stand.

oceanminded

As I said I will not ship unless you may know some kind of way to ship it. This thing is pretty heavy. Make me an offer on what you would pay and we will go from there.

tervman

I may be interested. I live in Atlanta, so it would not be a long drive for me. What do you want for the whole thing? Can you send some pics to (crescendotervuren) (at) (yahoo) (dot) (com).
Thanks.

oceanminded

As far as the leak, I had it up and running for about 2 months and came home one morning and saw that it was leaking. I quickly got it out of my den and never really bothered with the leak. I do know it was somewhere on the bottom on the front side. I am guessing that a certain place in the sealant had went bad. I dont have a digital camera but I will try and get one. I would take 600.00 for the entire setup like it is.

tervman

Originally posted by oceanminded
As far as the leak, I had it up and running for about 2 months and came home one morning and saw that it was leaking. I quickly got it out of my den and never really bothered with the leak. I do know it was somewhere on the bottom on the front side. I am guessing that a certain place in the sealant had went bad. I dont have a digital camera but I will try and get one. I would take 600.00 for the entire setup like it is.

I am interested, if the leak can be fixed. I would still like to see the pics....

leadian

I am also interested, I live towards Anniston and drive to Tuscaloosa. I could easily reseal it but where did you get the tank(do you know what brand?

oceanminded

I bought the tank used. I believe it is an oceanic. It was custom made for the individual I bought it from. Trades may be a possibility as I am in the process of getting my 55 gallon reef going. What do you have in mind leadian?

leadian

No, never made one for the 55 because I had a lighting assy. Im pretty good at making them though. And I never wanted MH for my 55 the PCs put out plenty off light for a 55 without the huge electric bill. All my stuff grew VERY well.