Official shark picture thread!

novice150

Ok, I lied. One more:D This was not taken tonight, as I didn't get a chance to take any of the bonnet head. But I will here shortly, when I move it to the big tank.
Velocity: Thank you:)

cincyreefer

Awesome pics Novice! :yes:
We still have several more people that I can think of that need to post pictures of their sharks and anyone else who has a shark, even if they don't post much in this forum. :happy:
Don't make me start calling people out!

I'll try to get a few of our epaulettes and wobbegong as well.

novice150

Thanks guys:)
Like cincy said, Come on and POST your pics everyone!!
Grouperhead: I have some close up's on my home comp, and will try to take/post new ones on Sunday. I'm leaving in 30 minutes to go skiing for the weekend. Woo HOO!!:jumping:
Tony: The bamboo is getting BIG. It's honestly just about as long as the black tip. I'm amazed how fast it's growing. Obviously not as stocky as the BT, but around 24" long.

novice150

Yes, I do. But that is JMHO, as you are free to go as large as you want.:) Some say a 180 is minimum (myself included) and others say no way. I think a 300 is plenty big for a bamboo shark.

jon.316

I dont have any sharks but enjoyed the pix guyz...especially loved the leopard.WOW...My LFS wanted $200 a pop and I was broke at the time so I had to let em go....sure brings back some memories

good job guyz