Oh Canada, Canadian eh?

mah

I'm just wondering if there are any Canadians at this website? I'm from Hamilton, Ontario about an hour from Toronto and I need some ideas where to buy online and where a good LFS is around me. BigAls is the only store that sell saltwater fish near my area but for some reason I just don't like the people and the service at Big Als. If anyone has any idea please post.

7eleven

Hi I live in Burlington and was in the same boat as you about a month ago. I found a canadian website that pointed me in the right direction - Big Als was my original store, I wanted other options.
Check out Oakville Reef Gallery. Service and knowledge is top notch. I recommend them highly. Its in Oakville of course, speers road and Kerr st. Funny enough its right beside a sushii shop and a Fish and Chips place. There is a Big Als going up right across the st.
PM me for the phone number if you like.

coldwaterreef

Originally Posted by 7Eleven
Hi I live in Burlington and was in the same boat as you about a month ago. I found a canadian website that pointed me in the right direction - Big Als was my original store, I wanted other options.
Check out Oakville Reef Gallery. Service and knowledge is top notch. I recommend them highly. Its in Oakville of course, speers road and Kerr st. Funny enough its right beside a sushii shop and a Fish and Chips place. There is a Big Als going up right across the st.
PM me for the phone number if you like.
I am very new to swf.com and to sw i live out in orillia. going over old posts and was thinkin the same thing all CAN SW fans were thinkin till i found 7/11s post thank you, you still out there.
this was a few years back
Bigals goin in, is still there. heck are u still there.
I feel the same about bigAls been to them all for me to you
Orillia to Oakville its about 6 or 7 of them and i dont feel good about them.
none have even close to what iv seen here, next weekend ill see what u got down there in Oakville. Sister lives in london be passin through. thanks again

kroch3rd

i have a 75g sw setup. 2 emporer 400s. coralife ss 125g, 3 maxi jet 1200s. 130w pc 50/50. 60 lbs lr. 20 lbs ls. and a zoo. just got it yesterday. ready for fish next week! o ya. i shop at big als in north york, ocean corals canada in newmarket, and wheres the reef in scarborugh. what about you?

coldwaterreef

Originally Posted by kroch3rd
i have a 75g sw setup. 2 emporer 400s. coralife ss 125g, 3 maxi jet 1200s. 130w pc 50/50. 60 lbs lr. 20 lbs ls. and a zoo. just got it yesterday. ready for fish next week! o ya. i shop at big als in north york, ocean corals canada in newmarket, and wheres the reef in scarborugh. what about you?
shoped at bigals in north york didnt know the one in newmarket or scarborugh and i just moved from Keswick
thanks for info ill check them out

kroch3rd

you should check out those 2, according to your name im assuming your doing coldwater, so i don't think etheir of thsoe stores sells coldwater stuff, but i they both have nice corals and other products cheap. i got a 20 polyp zoo frag for $10. im pretty sure that cheap

stonedage

good day eh! hello from the great white north, im from woodstock ontario, but usually go to london to aquarium services warehouse (a partner of big Als). thats aboot it for now eh
SA