OH MY GOD!!! Grip of DEATH!!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by mujtba
okay so I got home today and MY TANG IS ALIVE!!!
Not only is she alive, but she is swimming around and even ate food when i fed them!!!
her face looks better too.
U N B E L I E V A B L E turnaround!

I told you guys, she was very healthy!!

The clam has a small tear it seems, but it opened up too and is fine.

now I wonder if the tang knows NOT to go near the clam, or are their memory too short!!!

As far as memory.......does the name Dori ring a bell?
Mc

N

nemo_66

WOW!!! amazing thread, maybe when i frag some corals i should do a contest one the craziest fish photos.

T

tiberius

You got really lucky there. That must have really freaked you out when you saw that. You also don't even know how long they were like that. Luckily you got her out in time. I hope that tear in your clam heals up ok. Glad to hear she ate. Wondering if you put out Nuri sheets for your tangs. I finally got them from a health food store where they sell sushi. My yellow tang doesn't even wait till my hand is out of the water before he starts tearing at it. What ever he doesn't eat, the snails, pods and fireworms eat the rest.

shrimpi

Ok, I know this was horrible, and you almost lost your tang...
but, I couldnt stop laughing at that pic. Thats hysterical.

oceanlover

I don't know your tang but I have been thinking about her constantly since yesterday. I have been hoping for the best but fearing the worst. I am SO HAPPY she seems to be recovering. I hope she keeps getting better. This has been the most compelling story on this website.
Please keep us posted on her progress.
And I know this has had to be darn stressful for you to. I hope you can relax some now and enjoy your fish and nibbled clam.

sharkbait9

Ok pheew, I’m glad to see she made it. Now I can make light of the situation.
In the first pic, as upsetting as it is to see the hippo stuck look at the two other fish (YT & perc clown)
Its almost as if the other fish were thinking
“ OOOOOOH CRAP, IT GOT DORI RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!”

azfishgal

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
Ok pheew, I’m glad to see she made it. Now I can make light of the situation.
In the first pic, as upsetting as it is to see the hippo stuck look at the two other fish (YT & perc clown)
Its almost as if the other fish were thinking
“ OOOOOOH CRAP, IT GOT DORI RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!”
Nemo and Bubbles are making a run for it!!!!!!!
I didn't even notice that the first time I looked at the picture, priceless.

azfishgal

okay so I got home today and MY TANG IS ALIVE!!!

Call her the come-back-kid!!!!!! So very happy for you!!! I hope she learned her lesson.

jimmy 4

I hate to be the only one.....but i think that is the most hilarious pic i have seen in a long time. Im glad that the fish is up and running again. That is an award winning picture in my opinion. lol. If the hippo tang is a male he wont learn his lesson......he will be chasing clam again in no time. lol

mujtba

haha... you know what? i showed that pic to my friend yesterday.. he said he started to laugh as SOOON as he saw it.. he said the clown and yellow tang are like "Run, the clam is coming.... and ofcourse, the tang being dori, took a nose dive in!"
man, we were like getting ready to bury the tang.. phew so glad she made it! hope that tear in the clam heals..

azfishgal

its my avatar!
You pretty much have the coolest avatar now.
So it worked out.